National Housing Trust Fund
The Governor has designated the Wisconsin Housing & Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) to be the administrator of the National Housing Trust Fund program in Wisconsin.
The National Housing Trust Fund (NHTF) was created by the Housing & Economic Recovery Act of 2008, and was designed to provide additional resources to construct and rehabilitate housing for extremely low-income families across the nation. The first funding awards through the NHTF were made in 2016. It is expected that each state will continue to receive an annual allocation of NHTF funds in the future.
Materials provided at the May and June 2018 Information Sessions can be found here.
Housing Trust Fund Application Materials
- Introduction/Request for Applications
- HTF Threshold Items
- HTF Scoring Items
- HTF Application Checklist
- HTF Application Certification
- UPCS Condition Standards
- Exhibit A – Rehab Standards
- Exhibit B - New Construction Environmental Checklist
- Exhibit C – Acquisition/Rehab Environmental Checklist