Find an Apartment
WHEDA, along with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and the Wisconsin Department of Administration, Division of Housing, have teamed up to bring you WIHousingSearch.org.
WIHousingSearch.org is a FREE tool to help search or list housing and related resources. It's available online or via toll-free call center, at 1-877-428-8844, that provides live assistance (English and Spanish, voice and TTY) M-F, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. It also helps provide links to local resources for rental, legal, energy, veterans assistance and more.
Benefits for Consumers
- Find affordable, accessible housing. All searching is free and anonymous.
- Listings are updated and can include photos and details about accessibility features, neighborhood amenities, utilities, applications and more.
- Quick links to helpful tools like rent and budget calculators.
Benefits for Property Owners
- FREE advertising for unlimited listings.
- Advertise all types of rental housing: market rate, subsidized, single and multi-family, condos, assisted living, even rooms for rent.
- Listings can be hidden from public view when rented to reduce inquiries. Easily reactivate when available again.
- If you are a property owner interested in listing your rental units on this site, you can sign up here.
WIHousingSearch.org incorporates Fair Housing best practices.